Charcuterie Board | Exotic Woods | Cheese and Meat Platter | Wood Cheese Board | Housewarming Gift
This is a Handmade Charcuterie Board made out of Purple Heart, African Mahogany, Beech, American Black Walnut and Padauk. This Charcuterie Board is built to last for years. Each Charcuterie Board is made with great attention to detail and will be the centerpiece of your kitchen. This Charcuterie Board is great for meat and cheese and anything else to be displayed. Each board is finished with Mineral Oil and Bees wax which will repel all liquids. INSTRUCTIONS on how to care for your product will be included.
- Material - Wood
- Purpleheart is an exotic wood with mechanical properties of the wood are reported to lie somewhere between those of Greenheart and Oak. It is reported to have exceptional tolerance for shock loading.
- African Mahogany is an exotic wood with a deep reddish brown color. The grain can be straight, but is typically interlocking. Working this wood is generally easy but tearing can occur when planning. It often has a shimmering figure.
- Beech is typically a pale cream color, sometimes with a pink or brown hue. Veneer tends to be slightly darker colored, as slicing the veneer usually requires the wood to be prepared with steam, which gives the wood a more golden tone.
- Walnut is an all-around popular choice for woodworking. It has a fine texture and works extremely well with hand and power tools. Walnut is prized for use in furniture, cabinets, cutting boards, gunstocks, and a multitude of other projects.
- Padauk -Originating from Asia or Africa, padauk wood can be obtained from a wide variety of Pterocarpus species. Padauk wood is a valuable resource due to its durability, strength, and stability when being worked. Its reddish color is quite distinguishable, although often confused with rosewoods, a wood that is somewhat related to pada
- FREE SHIPPING In the United States
- Dimensions - L 24 1/2" x W 11 1/4" x H 1"