Wood Cutting Board - Purple Heart Ends, African Mahogany, Beech and American Black Walnut.
This is an Handmade Cutting Board made out of Purple Heart, African Mahogany, Beech and American Black Walnut. This Cutting Board is built to last for years. Each Cutting Board is made with great attention to detail and will be the centerpiece of your kitchen. This Cutting Board has handles on each side for easy movement. Each board is finished with Mineral Oil and Bees wax which will repel all liquids. INSTRUCTIONS on how to care for your product will be included.
- Material - Wood
- Purpleheart is an exotic wood with mechanical properties of the wood are reported to lie somewhere between those of Greenheart and Oak. It is reported to have exceptional tolerance for shock loading.
- African Mahogany is an exotic wood with a deep reddish brown color. The grain can be straight, but is typically interlocking. Working this wood is generally easy but tearing can occur when planning. It often has a shimmering figure.
- Beech is typically a pale cream color, sometimes with a pink or brown hue. Veneer tends to be slightly darker colored, as slicing the veneer usually requires the wood to be prepared with steam, which gives the wood a more golden tone.
- Walnut is an all-around popular choice for woodworking. It has a fine texture and works extremely well with hand and power tools. Walnut is prized for use in furniture, cabinets, cutting boards, gunstocks, and a multitude of other projects.
- Dimensions - L 17 1/4" x W 10 1/2" x H 1 1/4"